The Governing Council of St. Louis College of Education, Kumasi, in the Ashanti Region announces vacancy of the position of the VICE PRINCIPAL.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Applicant must be a distinguished master teacher and scholar in teaching and learning. be at least a Principal Tutor in a College of Education, have at least five (5) years relevant experience in a Senior Management position with sound knowledge and understanding of challenges facing Colleges of Education in particular and Tertiary Education in general, and be able to complete at least one term of three (3) years before attaining the compulsory retirement age of 60 years.
In addition to the above, the candidate must;
- Have good character and high sense of personal integrity.
- Show evidence of strong leadership skills and dynamism.
- Be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have the ability to manage and control crisis situations.
- The Vice Principal shall assist the principal in the overall management, administration, academic and disciplinary issues of the College in accordance with the Colleges of Education Act 2012 (Act 847)
- Perform any functions assigned to him/her by the Principal of the College.
- Acting the absence of the Principal of the College among others.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons applying for the position should attach the under-listed documents to their application letters:
- Seven (7) copies of current Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Seven (7) Photocopies of all relevant Certificates. (The original would be inspected at the interview).
- Seven copies of a two-page type written statement of your Mission and Vision Statement for the College and how you intend to achieve them.
NB: All applications must reach both addresses below before 4pm on Friday, 28th April 2023.
ST. LOUIS COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
POST OFFICE BOX 3041
EMAIL TO: email@example.com